Built for Health Professionals:
Kim and Robin are both small business owners and understand the challenges that come along with creating an online presence. They are committed to making sure that you are happy with your professional online presence and that you feel comfortable with maintaining and growing it.
Kim Mahan started her first website business in 1996 and has been working with emerging technologies ever since. She has held technology positions with global responsibility at GE Corporate, GE Industrial Systems and Genworth Financial. Kim founded her current website design company in 2012, with a goal of providing affordable technology solutions to small businesses and non-profits.
Robin Shirley (founder of the International Health Coach Association) will be overseeing all projects. Robin’s experience with building 5 websites for her health brands over the past 3 years will lend to making sure that your website incorporates all of the essential components in a way that is pleasing to you and your clients. She will be available to answer your questions throughout the process and she will provide her input when requested.
Listen to a welcome interview with our website designer, Kim, here:
Basic Website Package
$599 for IHCA Professional and Platinum members
$899 for all others including non-members
-Up to 20 easy-to-edit pages (you can always add more pages on your own)
-Email signup form integration
-Custom colors and fonts
-Youtube Video Embed
-Basic Search Engine Optimized (SEO) with keywords
Approximately one to two weeks from purchase to website launch.
If you would like a website with features similar to www.marieforleo.com, then this is the design package for you.
Upgraded Website Package
$849 for IHCA Professional and Platinum Members
$1149 for all others including non-members
-All features from the Basic package
-Payment page or “Squeeze page” with simple payment process, such as Paypal
-Advanced Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
-Custom theme (for unusual page lay-outs)
-Advanced plugins (event calendar, appointment scheduling, etc)
Approximately two weeks from purchase to website launch.
If you would like a website similar to www.foodconfidence.com, then this is the design package for you (due to the custom theme and payment pages on this website).
E-Commerce Website Package
$1649 for IHCA Professional and Platinum Members
$1949 for all others including non-members
-All features from the Basic and Upgraded packages
plus optional site features:
-Full shopping cart with product catalog and product pictures
-Social Networking area built into your site
Approximately one month from purchase to website launch.
If you would like a website similar to www.sunfood.com or www.surthrival.com, then this is the design package for you (due to the extensive shopping cart and e-commerce).
Additional Design Services
Custom Logo Design*
$99 for Platinum and Professional members
$109 for all others and non-members
Includes up to three tweaks/changes from client or 3.5 hours of design time (whichever is greater)
Custom Logo & Business Card Design*
$199 for Platinum and Professional members
$209 for all others and non-members
Includes up to three changes from client or 5 hours of design time. (whichever is greater)
*Money-back guarantee if you aren’t happy with the design.
In addition to your IHCA Website Package cost, your additional costs (paid to outside companies like Register.com) will be:
- URL/domain purchase (~$20/year)
- Website hosting service (~$80-$150/year)
- Email management account with a company like Constant Contact or Practice Pay Solutions (~$9-$40/month)
The Process/What to Expect:
1. Review the available packages and decide which one fits your business needs. Ask us if you have questions.
2. Purchase your website package by clicking the link below. We can accept a 50% deposit to get started, with the 50% remaining fee paid upon completion. Use this coupon code when checking out: IHCAWEB to apply the 50% deposit fee.
3. After payment, you will be directed to fill out our website questionnaire to speed up the design process.
4. Then we will make sure you have purchased your domain/url and hosting account. You will be given instructions on how to purchase this. Then you will give the information to our team and we will take care of connecting it to your new website.
5. “Coming Soon” landing page will be created for your url.
6. Site mock up design is sent to you for your approval.
7. We ask for feedback from you, leading to changes and tweaks.
8. Once you approve the design, the site will be published! You can continue to edit your pages and enter text and information into each page if you haven’t already given us this content. You will be given some instruction on how to make basic edits on your new website.
Info [at] IHCAssociation [dot] org
8:00am – 5:00pm EST Monday-Friday